Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Saturday, July 10, 2010

Protest Planned

PROTEST PLANNED FOR JULY 22ND IN FRONT OF THE LOCAL FEDERAL RESERVE AND CPS OFFICES STATE WIDE PROTESTING PERJURY AND CORRUPTION IN CHILD PROTECTION AND FAMILY COURT.

ALL OF THOSE INTERESTED IN PROTESTING OR HELPING WITH CO-ORDINATION PLEASE CONTACT ME AT familypreservation@live.com.

THURSTON COUNTY RESIDENTS WILL BE PROTESTING IN FRONT OF THE GOVERNOR'S MANSION AS WELL AS CPS OFFICES.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:30 PM

    Please, all states follow suit on this and lets make it national

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:10 AM

    Please becareful these people(CPS)are very powerful and when I protested back 2008 they came after me with the counties help filed purgery charges against me and threw me in Jail I still dont have my kids back and now I have a criminal record which I never did before all this happened no one in the legal field will touch me and all because my sister inlaw and her mother worked for the agency that took my kids pretty sad. Sincerly Tia K Drinkhouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tia, you make a valid point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:52 PM

    What a disgrace inhumane way of taking someone's right. especially theirs and our dignity to fair justice.

    ReplyDelete

Guess what

It Could Happen To You