Legally Kidnapped

Shattering Your Child Welfare Delusions Since 2007


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Submitted by Anonymous the 2nd

State Office of the Child's Representative - continues to employ attorneys who fail to protect their clients from system harm and abuse;

From a juvenile who aged out:

well first of all it sucked bein seperated from my familly cuz i missed out on most of there life and didnt get to be there when they needed me.for an example, it's like taking your wifes or husbands special wedding ring and selling it to the pawn shop for 50 bucks when really its worth more and means the world to who ever it belongs to. No i do not think it protected me at all cuz it made me wanna pull suicide it made me cut my self it made me do drugs all because i was pulled away from my family whitch meant the world to me and it was not ok at all. in fact its tthe worst feeling you could ever have. its like using a fork to cut your heart out and then throwing it in dirt like it means nothing at all. If i could tell the judge anything it would be by makin the decisions he or she did is a good way to cerupt one or the whole familly. No my GAL was never there never talked to her or nothing. i dont even know who she was. yeah i did know that i could go to the court hearings but i decided not to because all they would have done was disagreed and put me through the worst pain they ever could. You can use my name if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guess what

It Could Happen To You